Thursday 29 November 2012

Rainy Days

 
Here is a postcard I made for the current Sunday Postcard Art Challenge. I stamped using some Claudine Hellmuth clear and foam stamps. The ink colours are from a Kaleidocolor inkpad. My umbrella image was a shot I took myself and the digitally altered. Of course the quote is from a Carpenter's song. The weather in the UK has been foul and so this fits the mood! To add some rain I sprayed on some Goosebumps Texture spray.


I am also going to enter my postcard into the Simon Says 'Anything Goes!' challenge.

8 comments:

  1. your card is a wonderful little collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, cute umbrella and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great raindrops Clare, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Claire, love the raindrops and colours.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colours you have used- good to battle against the blue mood of rainy days. Love that umbrella too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song and your postcard looks great.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful mini collage Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is brilliant, what fab colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X