Thursday 25 July 2013

The Little Things # Week 2


I am back with the second project in my summer holidays self challenge and a few crafty pals have signed up to join me. This week, out of the impulse stash purchases came a mini wooden spool (2.5cm by 2.2cm), a canvas sheet, black shrink plastic, a charm and other embellishments. Here is the altered wooden spool I created:






If anyone is interested there is a video tutorial HERE. I am going to enter my project into the Shopping the Stash Challenge: I don't really need another (for me it is stamps and things to alter!)

5 comments:

  1. Shhhh, don't need any more stamps? That's not possible, lol :D So glad you came to play with us at Shopping our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun project, love the addition of the little heart charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, ok, i *SUPPOSE* i understand the argument in the abstract, but the fact that you've found an absolutely ♥BRILLIANT♥ way to alter the spool by actually USING the stamps does tend to counter-act it somewhat. just sayin' lol! :) :) :) by which i mean this is AWESOME!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (totally addictive) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great video- so much inspiration. I gave it a go but mine is a poor interpretation I'm afraid. I am still learning though- that is my excuse x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X